Gmail is the most popular E-mail service from Google. Google Give Everyone a flat 15GB Free Storage Space to use all Google services. Once this free storage is full, you will not be able to send or receive emails and Cannot add any files. At that time Gmail users get a message "Gmail Out of Storage".
Google gives 15GB of free storage With every Gmail for use of all Google services. I will discuss how to increase or resolve this 15 GB storage when it is finish. I will discuss how you can solve this "Out of Storage Space Gmail" problem.
There are 2 ways when Gmail is running out of storage.
- You can get additional storage from Google for a monthly fee.
- Or you can clear the storage by deleting some mails or images or files under your current Gmail.
Delete Files From Google Drive :
- Login Your Gmail
- After that Click this link from Laptop or Computer : Google Drive
- Here you see the files which are big in size and delete them permanently which are unnecessary or less necessary
Delete Mails :
- Login Your Gmail Account
- Delete the mails you don't need in Gmail inbox and sent mail
Google Photos :
- Login Your Gmail id
- After that Visit this link : Google Photos
- Delete the images you don't need here or download the images here and delete them all
Post a Comment